About Wish Work
At Wish Work, we provide cutting-edge software solutions through the web. We are interested in finding world-class software engineers worldwide who enjoy solving technical problems and learning new technologies.
Our philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Prefer Triumph over Tragedy
- Be Resilient and Persistent
- Be Courteous
- Be a Self-Critic and Self-Aware
- Be Generous and Appreciative
- Be Resourceful and Frugal
- Drive for Result
- Listen Attentively, Read Critically
- Drive for Result
- Act as an Owner
- Seek Truth, Not Validation
- Be Faithful
- Have A Research Mentality
- Be Formidable and Earnest
What will you do :
- You will implement complex web applications.
- You will write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- You will be involved in creating architectures and operating concepts, depending on your experience.
- You will document processes, including database schemas, and prepare reports.
About you :
- You have a profound knowledge of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem.
- You have great experience in Node.js frameworks like Nest.js, Koa, and Express.
- You have experience in working with ORM.
- You understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You can design database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- You have a deep understanding and knowledge of CSS preprocessors and CSS in JS libraries (e.g., Sass, Style Component).
- You are highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have experience implementing and deploying services focusing on high availability, low latency, and consistency.
- You have experience dealing with responsive design, PWA, and some experience with development tools such as webpack, npm, etc.
- You write solid, maintainable, documented, and clean code.
- You can apply software design principles, know about the most used software design patterns, and explain the trade-offs of your decisions.
- You document your code and your product so that your co-workers can continue your task if needed.